Friday, January 30, 2015

Birds and Buses

I saw this fellow outside as I was leaving class. Earlier he was peering inside, but he had hopped away by the time I got my iPad out. I think I'm already getting used to hearing the seagulls calling--I noticed that I didn't notice it. Which, I guess means that I'm still noticing it?

Here is the "bendy bus." If you ride in the front, it's normal, but if you ride in the back, you see the front car turn the corner before you do. Feels like something from the future.

 

6 comments:

  1. It means you've gotten used to Swansea if you stopped noticing seagulls' calling. I hope they are better behaved than the ones in Venice who fly low over the open caffes dropping bombs. I have ridden a bendy bus too, but don't remember seeing the front car turn before the second. You are very observant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was super not observant, because I actually rode this bus like twice without realizing there was a bendy part! I was told about it later.

      Delete
  2. Bendy-bus, what a before-time! Yes it is a fun experience in itself. I see the seagull is a little creeper! If his species was different (human), what he's doing is kind of crime! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a before time? I forget that you already had a lot of these experiences! I'm sort of treading in your footsteps.
      Hahahaha, I didn't even think about that.

      Delete
  3. At first I thought your description said "Barking for people."

    ReplyDelete