Monday, January 26, 2015

Pages & Blogsy-Mini Review

Papa generously offered to buy me any apps I might need for my study abroad, and so far, for paid apps, I've downloaded Pages and Blogsy.

 

Pages ($9.99 in the Apple App Store) is working great for lecture notes, sermon notes, and creative writing. Blogsy, on the other hand ($4.99 in the Apple App Store) has been a hurdle race. It might be a wonderland for computer programmers and people who write in ??<<html>>?? but for me, it's like it's trying to be too helpful, too fancy, that it just ends up being cluttered and confusing.

I'm writing this post in Blogsy, and I will stick with it for a while to see if it gets easier with use. If not, I'll buy it and consider it a lesson learned.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was nice of pa! Yes, i know what you mean about things being too fancy-- But also, I am very simple. I usually only use the most bare functions of any device or program I have.

    ReplyDelete