Sunday, January 11, 2015

So It Begins


         Today's Sunday morning message reminded me to be thankful for the many, many blessings of 2014 (surviving my hardest semester, my circle of college friends, starting a great job, going on a super fun family Christmas vacation, to name a few) and to look ahead to this new year, not afraid, but trusting Jesus.

         Friends took me out to Rib Crib for lunch, and I had a Super Spud with sliced beef and BBQ sauce--gotta have American food before I leave!

        In the evening I Skyped with my expert-traveller sister and got packing advice and how-to-make-the-most-of-my-trip advice. She narrated for me in advance the events of two days from now--how I'll be getting up early to be driven to the airport by Papa, get checked in, wait at my gate--it's feeling real!

         I hope everything fits, with room to spare.

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned Karn in your blog- i felt tickled and honored as you probably can expect my reaction

    ReplyDelete